Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tokyo-----------EAT



Tokyo is the capital of Japan . It is the center of the Greater Tokyo Area and the largest metropolitan area in the World . Tokyo is in the Kantō region on the south-eastern side of the main island Honshi and includes the Izu Islands and Ogasawara Islands .

While think of Japan,the first thing that come out in my mind is Sushi .

If I have chance to visit Tokyo,the first destination that I will go is the famous sushi restaurant in Japan.The first thing that I will do is to taste all the well-known sushi in Tokyo.


The Tsukiji Market in Tokyo

The Tokyo Metropolitan Central Wholesale Market , Commonly known as the Tsukiji Market (Tsukiji shijō ,築地市場) .It is the biggest wholesale fish and seafood market in the World and also one of the largest wholesale food markets . The market is locatd in Tsukiji in central Tokyo , and it is a major attraction for foreign visitors .


WOW !! Seafood !!!


WOW!!! Seafood again!!! 

There are a lots of unique and 'colourful' seafood that I have never try before.



SUSHI RESTAURANT in Tsukiji Market
There are few famous sushi restaurant located in Tsukiji Market.
The sushi restaurant that I want to introduce is :

1)       寿司大 
The business hour of  is 5.00 until 14.00 (Wednesday until 12.00) , close on Sunday
The price range is from ¥3,000 to ¥3,999


There are crowded of people queue up in front of the shop.




2 ) 宮川本廛

 This restaurant sell my favourite UNAGI !!!!!!!
Oh My God !! I am getting hungry right now .


The official website of the shop is http://t-miyagawa.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment