Tuesday 12 November 2013

About Me

 Name of lecturer        :   Miss Raja Norliana binti Raja Omar

1)      Name                   :   Lim Siew Hui

2)      Matric no.             :   A12A773

3)      Faculty University  :  Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business , University Malaysia Kelantan.

4)      Date of birth          :  29/10/1992

5)      Place of birth         :  Penang , Malaysia .

6)      Area of study         : Tourism Management

7)      Ambition                : 

   I hope that I could  travel around the world with a professional  DSLR camera.
   And I hope I could capture all the precious moments during the tour , and taste all the delicious and unique food around the world .
   LOVE hard,WORK hard, PLAY hard, TRAVEL hard and also EAT hard...  


8)      Evaluation of this assignment


           I have never travel to foreign country before. I think the most far place that I visited in Malaysia is Kelantan . Hahaha.

               I have list out 15 destination around the World that I wish I could visit there in the future.
      After the searching of information during this assignment , I have learn a lots of things and gain a lots of knowledge that I cannot get in the textbook . I believe that the work I have done from this assignment can help me and useful for me in the future . It is an interesting assignment for me and I am enjoy during the process of search for nice place .
            
            I am also believe that one of the day my travel dream will be come true .


No comments:

Post a Comment