Tuesday 12 November 2013

Taipei

The first destination that I will I could reach is 
Taipei 



Taipei city is the capital of Taiwan .Taipei is famous and well-known of it's Taipei 101 Tower.
Taipei 101 formerly known as the Taipei World Financial Center, is a landmark skyscraper located in Xinyi District, Taipei, Republic of China(ROC). The building ranked officially as the world's tallest from 2004 until the opening of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai in 2010.Taipei 101 comprises 101 floors above ground and 5 floors underground.

Every year , Taipei 101 will held on the New Year Countdown activity . There will be a lot of artists attend for the New Year countdown concert .There will be an amazing firework show during 12 O'clock sharp in the midnight of the New Year's Eve . I am so hope that I could attend the New Year countdown concert once in Taipei to feel it's festival atmosphere .



Another special destination in Taipei is Taipei Night Market (Street Market).
Most of the markets operate daily and feature a mixture of individual stalls hawking clothing , consumer goods , snacks, and drinks.The atmosphere is usually crowded and noisy with hawkers shouting and fast-paced music playing over loudspeakers .



LOOK !!!! The night market is so LONG!!! I am sure that one night is not enough for us to look around all the stall and taste all of the food...

The night market is everywhere around Taiwan .In Taipei , there are around 12 night markets .Below are the list of night market that located at Taipei .


I have plan to travel to Taipei , Taiwan with my friends after complete my university studies . Of course , the plan cannot be goes on if I did not save enough amount of money .




No comments:

Post a Comment